1. This website www.handsanitiser-uk.co.uk is operated by AWP.
2. Were we use “us”, “we”, “our” or www.handsanitiser-uk.co.uk in our terms and conditions we refer to AWP.
3. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page.
4. We have the right to change this policy from time to time by updating this page, without prior notice to you. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes we might make.
5. It is your responsibility to check the most up to date terms and conditions on each visit to our website and fully understand them before making a purchase.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
7. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
8. You may not exploit our website or products and services we offer. You may not copy, sell, resell, duplicate website content (content including copy, imagery, products and services) we offer for personal or commercial gain.
9. Where we refer to an ‘item’ we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. Details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system and we will endeavour to keep this information as accurate as possible. However, our products can vary in style/shape or colour and if this is important you should contact us directly to discuss your specific requirements.
11. We endeavour to ensure that we represent as accurately as possible visuals, images, appearances, colours, textures or finishes, but we are not responsible for how these might render on your computer monitor or equipment and may differ to that of the actual goods or services you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for additional reasons not listed below:
• The item you have ordered is now out of stock
• We cannot authorise your payment
• We have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment might be fraudulent
• There has been a pricing or product description error
• There is a system or procurement failure
• You have failed our customer validation account checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an automated email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us at this stage.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been despatched.
15. Prices for our items on the website are subject to change at any time and we reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the product or service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any prior notice to you.
16. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
17. During checkout, shipping costs will be calculated automatically based on the weight and location of the delivery and we will automatically select the safest and quickest delivery service on your behalf.
18. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times). If a specific delivery day is important then please contact us to discuss your requirements.
19. Orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays or on Bank Holidays may not be processed for despatch until the following working day and so may not be received until the day after that.
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been processed for despatch or not. We cannot refund orders that are in transit.
21. Where items have not been despatched prior to a cancellation request, our 100% refund policy may apply.
22. Due to the coronavirus (covid-19) situation we will only accept a return for a refund if products are damaged or were faulty upon delivery. We will initially offer a replacement order and refunds are at our discretion.
23. Refunds will only be considered on receipt of photos of the damaged goods and proof of purchase if supplied to us within 7 days. The goods must be unused and unopened to qualify.
24. We must receive the faulty goods within 14 days of the order date to qualify for a refund assessment. We recommend you return goods using a trackable delivery service as we cannot accept liability for loss or damaged parcels in transit to us.
25. When the returned item is received and inspected, you will receive a confirmation email notifying about the status of the refund.
26. If the refund is approved, then it will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method shortly after.
23. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
24. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AWP and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
25. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
26. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
27. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the products or service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
28. In no case shall AWP, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
29. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
30. The company shall be entitled to cancel or delay delivery of orders if it is delayed, hindered or prevented from delivery through circumstances beyond its control. Such circumstances shall include (but are not limited to) industrial action, accident, fire, terrorism, Act of God or failure to deliver by suppliers or carriers.
32. These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.
34. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
35. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
Any questions about out Terms and Conditions should be emailed to email@example.com